Saturday 16 November 2013

Concrete and Paint

Sorry it has been a few weeks since I have updated the blog but things have been happening and slowly getting closer to being finished.

We have had the painters in the last two weeks and concreter on Thursday and Friday, slight issue with the concrete but hoping it will be fixed next week.

Also septic tank, rain water tank and crossover done.

Garage and front slab

More Paths

Front Entrance



Laundry Door

Septic Tanks

Alfresco

Walls Almost Finished

Doors being paited

Rain Water Tank

Internal Garage Door

Front of house

Crossover

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I came across your blog from the Homeone forum!
    You house looks just lovely! Congratulations.
    We are building this year and are in the process of choosing bricks. I really like the Brushwood you have chosen.
    Could you please tell me the colour of your mortar you picked?
    Also, the colour of your roof and gutters etc?
    Look forward to hearing from you, Rhiannon.
    (Could you please email me at marney_01@hotmail.com as I won't get notified if you just reply on the blog. Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete